Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Strictly One Layer!

Happy Monday all!
I have to apologise for my tardiness in posts recently. Life has a habit of getting in the way sometimes :)

Today I am sharing my ASI team swap. The lovely Carol came up with this month's challenge... a single layer card. Sounds easy doesn't it? Hmmmmm, not for me! I find it very hard to strip away all the embellishments and layers to produce something of just one layer, but I did it and I have to say I'm pleased with the results.
After my attempt at brayering earlier I chose to sponge a skyline for this card. I used Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil delight and Baja Breeze and masked off the area I wanted to colour with Post-it notes
Add some flowers and a sentiment and there you have it... a simple single layer card that was far from easy!

0 comments :

Post a Comment