Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Life Is Good

Isn't that something we all like to hear?
I've used that sentiment on one of the cards in my upcoming 'Manly, Man , Man' class.
I always struggle with men's cards and I know others do as well, so I try and provide some inspiration in that department for them!
I've used the 'Well Worn' DSP (it reminds me of a pair of old denim jeans) and kept the cards straightforward... guys tend to like things that way :)
March break starts today here in Canada so for those of you that live up here in the north, enjoy the week with your children!

Class dates:
Wednesday 21st March / Thursday 22nd March, 7 - 9.30pm
Cost: $15.00
Email to register.

1 comments :

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

I love the Well Worn DSP! So rugged and old looking. Reminded me of the old westerns!

Post a Comment