Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, January 20, 2012

ASI January Challenge

Happy Friday!
Today I have my ASI team swap card to share with you.
The lovely Sandi chose the theme and it was 'Masculine Valentines'. As soon as I heard that my mind went to blues. Isn't it funny how we tend to associate certain colours to things!

I went for something pretty straightforward this time round. I've used Bashful Blue, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzaz (DSP) and Lucky Limeade for my colours. The Island Indigo piece of card stock is raised with dimensionals to create a faux window effect for the heart. I've embossed the heart (to match the embossed hearts on the inside of the card) and added two of my favourite things... yes a button and baker's twine!
Here's a closer look...

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment