Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Who's That Knocking On My door?

I thought I'd share a little project I have been busy with. I made my own Christmas wreath for the door!
The wreath is made up of rosettes (or Lollies as they are called here) of three different sizes. I added some ribbon and buttons and here's the finished product...
I used the 'Letters To Santa' DSP from Stampin' Up! to make my rosettes. It took me a while to score all the paper but it was worth it, especially since my handy dandy scoring board made the job so much easier. I love it!
This photo gives you a little (that's a hint) sneak peek at one of the upcoming products in the Occasions Mini which will be released next month. Can you guess what it is?
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

3 comments :

Shoreline Stampers said...

WOW! Maree! That's awesome. It that the NEW Rosette Die you are using. Isn't it AWESOME. Make one of these wreaths much, much easier to make. I love what you've done. It's inspired me to make on now.

Thanks
Linda

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Your wreath is beautiful love all the bright colors and different sizes of rosettes. Guess you can't get much windy where you have it hung --would never last on my door LOL. Merry Christmas
Marilyn

Carol Matthews said...

WOW! Super beautiful!!!

Post a Comment