Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, December 5, 2011

On the 1st Day of christmas...

I was not organised enough to post photos of the advent calendar I made for this year!
I saw this beauty on Monika Davis's blog and knew I had to give it a try.
It took me two days off and on to finish it but boy am I pleased with the results!
It is something that can be used year after year and there is enough room in each box for three lots of candy.
Here's a closer look...
My favourite part of the calendar would have to be the tree. I think it is darling. It's amazing what you can create with a cork, a skewer, a straw and some paper!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek, and enjoy the rest of your day!

0 comments :

Post a Comment