Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Wonderful World of Watercolouring

I have been busy beavering away on some cards for a long overdue Watercolour class that I have had many requests for. Since doing a custom water colouring card order of thirty, I feel I have a pretty good grasp on all things water coloured now!

For the class you'll make three cards and learn basic water colouring techniques - how to watercolour using watercolour pencils, markers and ink pads.

CARD ONE...
As soon as I saw this set in the new catty, I have wanted to water colour it! For this card you'll be using watercolour pencils. I found the tiny end of the pencil lead great for the smaller areas.
Don't those cakes look good enough to eat?!

CARD TWO...
This gorgeous card uses the Stampin' Up! markers to achieve the rich and vibrant colour required to imitates nature's beautiful Poinsettia. I think it is absolutely stunning.

CARD THREE...
Isn't this too cute? For this image I have used ink pads. It might now be Fall but this card is a wee reminder of Summer days.

Given the nature of the class I will be running it on a Saturday as an extra to my regular bi-weekly schedule.

Date: Sunday November 7th, 1 - 4pm.
Cost: $30. (This includes an Aqua painter that you will keep after the class).

PLEASE NOTE: Because I have to pre order the Aqua painters, payment is required when you register for the class, and registrations close Friday 22nd September.

3 comments :

Chanda said...

Oh, gosh! I LOVE these, especially the middle one! Your coloring is so vibrant and beautiful! Great job! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

Shari Winterstein said...

These cards are so fabulous. This is a two-fold comment - I have awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award! You richly deserve it and your blog is listed on my last entry on my blog! Thanks for blessing my day and my stamping life. :)

Stampwab Creates said...

Watercoloring is such a great Workshop WoW! New Follower from SC - http://www.stampwab.com

Post a Comment