Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, September 10, 2010

I've been Busy!


Sorry for not posting in a wee while but I want to assure you that I have been busy!
I have a few projects on the go at the moment and have started making things for the Christmas Market I have a stall at this year.
I want to share some chipboard gift boxes I have made for the fair. They are nice and sturdy thanks to the chipboard (and thanks to Sue and Rebecca for their copious supply of chipboard!) so the recipient will be able to keep it or re use it if they desire.

5 comments :

Shanda Stirk said...

Those look really great - so very pretty. I am now following your blog.

Diana Carr said...

Pretty boxes! Good luck at the Christmas Market. I am now following your blog from Stampin' Connection. My blog is www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

AnnMarie said...

These are beautiful! I look forward to following your blog from VA! :)

helloholley said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Following from SC!!!

Carol Matthews said...

These are beautiful! TFS!

Post a Comment