Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh baby, baby!


In the new catty there is the cutest wee set called 'Hand Knit'. Being a knitter it caught my eye and I couldn't resist ordering it.
As soon as I saw the wee sweater image I knew it would be perfect for some baby cards I had been meaning to make (Now, where I come from we call this item of clothing a jersey or a jumper, but I would be talking in a foreign language if I used those terms here in Canada, so sweater it is).

I water coloured the sweaters, cut them out and raised them with dimensionals. I cut a hole through the top layers on the front of card so when you open it, the image is on the inside. It's a great way to jazz up a fairly simple card.


I'm really happy with how these turned out. Pretty in either pink or blue!

3 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Totally adorable! I love the way you used it as a peek-a-boo card.

Crystal said...

Soooooooooooo cute!! tfs

craftysahmiam said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet cards, love that glittered frame around the window =)I'm now following you from Stampin' Connection, #248 on the list
http://craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

Post a Comment