Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

September's Christmas Club Card

Next month sees the release of the new Holiday Mini catalogue and I have a sneaky peek of some of the new goodies from it for my upcoming Christmas Club Card in September.

I have gone for a slightly more traditional looking card, sticking to good old Green (Always Artichoke) and Red (The gorgeous Cherry Cobbler). Now I say slightly more traditional because I have added a 3D ornament on the front of the card which isn't exactly "traditional" but I think it still works. It's so simple to create too. I stamped three ornaments, punched them out (with the handy dandy ornament punch) then folded them in half. I glued half of one to half of another and then again. Super simple and so eye catching!
So what are the new goodies I have used?
The Designer Series paper is brand new as are the stamped images.

Want to make some for your own Christmas card collection this year, then register for my class. When you do so, let me know how many cards you will be wanting to make. Each card is $2 to make (You can make a maximum of 10 cards).
Class is on Wednesday September 1st, 7 - 9.30 pm.

1 comments :

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Wow, these projects are just stunning. So so beautiful. Love your blog. WHat a gift of creativity you have.
Take good care, Pauline

http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment