Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cards for the Card Keeper Class

I have been waiting, waiting, waiting for my latest order to arrive so I can play with the new product I've ordered. In the meantime I have created some cards to go in the Card Keeper those of you that are coming to my next class, will make.
The general consensus was there had to be a Sympathy card, so here is what I came up with:
I have used Whisper White with the gorgoeus Baja Breeze. I find they complement each other so beautifully.
I've kept the layout fairly simple going for a more sombre tone.

I thought a collection of cards wouldn't be complete without a Christmas card so I've come up with this beauty to go into the box:
This is a Z - fold card and the button on the right holds the front flap closed until the recipient opens it to reveal a message. It is such an easy card to make and I love the result. It's just a little bit different which makes it a little bit more interesting than a regular card. I've used SU!'s 'Big on Christmas' stamp set also, to give this card maximum impact.

0 comments :

Post a Comment