Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Cupcakes anyone?!



Just when I think I have made all the birthday cards I need, one of my children gets an invite to another party! The latest is our neighbour's son who is turning...hmmm... yep, 9!
The reason for the large number 9 on his cupcake? Well, it seems he wants everyone to know exactly how old he is going to be so I thought we could show we know exactly how old he is.

I recently made the more "girlie" cupcake card for my niece and was pleased with how it came out. I didn't have any pink ribbon to put on her card so I made my own with the new Pinking Hearts Punch in the latest mini. I think it turned out sweet.
I just love the brads as the sprinkles on each cupcake and it is a great way to add some colour to a project.
So, does anyone feel like a cupcake? Do you want pink or blue?!

Supplies: 'Simple Birthday Thank You' stamp, various brads, Pinking Hearts Border Punch

0 comments :

Post a Comment