Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, February 29, 2016

With Heartfelt Sympathy


Happy Monday :D

Here's project #2 for this weeks sympathy card class.
I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Dawn Olchefske (thanks for the inspiration Dawn!). 

I really like this card which is strange for me because I have never been fond of Calla lilies!

Growing up these flowers were synonymous with funerals and I think that's why I never took to them. It's funny how things stick  lol.

I love the simplicity of this card with its clean lines and strong image.
The piece of ribbon and bow add just the right amount of softness  that makes it appropriate for a sympathy card don't you think? ☺️

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment