Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

'Thanks and Giving'



Happy Wednesday :D

I didn't have the next classes projects ready to show attendees last week but I'm working on them and here's the first one.

The theme for the class is 'Thanks and Giving'.
I've used the new stamp set from Stampin' Up! called 'Lighthearted Leaves' and watercoloured my image. 

The square pillow box (a new framelit with lots of extras!) is embossed with the handsome new folder 'Woodland'.

Add a gold foil doily and you're set with a gorgeous gift box for a Thanksgiving treat!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek  :)

CLASS DATES-

Wednesday 16th September 7 - 9.30pm.

Thursday 17th September 7 - 9.30pm.

Cost- 

$20.00 - Email to register.




0 comments :

Post a Comment