Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Christmas In July


Happy Thursday :D

I've been busy getting projects ready for an upcoming Christmas class I have.

The attendees asked for the projects to be a surprise which I thought was a neat idea ... Just like gifts on the actual day - unless you're one of those individuals that  have to inspect and feel a gift with their name on it (I "may or may not" be one of these people ... Just saying ;)).

Nothing was said about sneak peeks though so here's one to get them in the mood for Christmas! Lol

Thanks for stopping by my little piece of the worldwide web and thanks to Peg Coombes for the inspiration that I found on Pinterest :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment