Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, March 9, 2015

Bonza Balloons!


Happy Monday all!

I hope your week is starting well. We have back to school routines and "getting used to Daylight Savings hours" in my household!

I thought I'd share one of the projects for my next class using the fun stamp set 'Celebrate Today'. Balloons make everything so much happier don't they :)

I came across this idea on Pinterest and just had to case it. Thank you Caroline Van Der Straaten for the inspiration for the gift bag!



I wanted to put something in the gift bag so I designed a notecard that doubles as a gift card holder as well. Nothing like being multipurpose! ;)




Class Details :

Wednesday 18th March 1 - 3.30pm & 7 - 9.30pm / Thursday 19th March  7 - 9.30pm. 

Cost :

$20.00

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! :)



 

0 comments :

Post a Comment