Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Beautiful 'Branch Out' for Sympathy

 
Hello all :)
It's been a blustery blizzard of a day here. I haven't ventured out
much today at all! I remind myself that these kinds of days are perfect for crafting ;)
 
Todays post is one of the projects for my upcoming class. I love how this card turned out, especially as the finished project looks exactly how it did in my mind! That doesn't always happen lol.
 
I used the retired stamp set 'Branch Out' but you could swap it for the new set 'Sheltering Tree'. The sentiment is from 'Petite Pairs' which is such a versatile stamp set to have.
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :D 
 
 
 
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment