Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Pretty Pinecones


Good morning and happy Friday :)

It's been a busy week with classes and things here but I do have the second project for my upcoming 'Fancy Pants Christmas' class to share with you.

I love pinecones so when I saw the set 'Ornamental Pine' in the new holiday catalogue it was a given I would get it.

Here's the front of the card ...


Using a square framelit I cut a window from my card front to give you a peek of what is inside.

I love how this card turned out. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

5 comments :

Sue Robinson said...

Fabulous use of this stamp. Love, Love,Love it!

Wendie Waldman said...

Beautiful card using one of my favorite Christmas sets.

Terstamper said...

Elegant and absolutely GORGEOUS!

Ter ;)

Ruth M said...

Such a lovely Christmas card Maree, I love that it has the wow factor but is flat so it's perfect for posting! I saw this on Pinterest and immediately saved it to my 'Cards to CASE' board and I've now made my CASE version. As I don't have the 'Ornamental Pine' set I substituted the long ago retired 'Peaceful Wishes' set.
Thank you SO very much for sharing and inspiring!
Happy stamping! : ) Ruth x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful Christmas card! So clever! Thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment