Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Very Valentines


Hello and happy Monday :)

I'm finally able to get onto my blog and post about my next class. It will be in time for Valentines Day ;)
There's three projects - a swing card, a gift box and another card.

I recently had a poll on my Facebook page asking about a possible new class time and I had as many people want a Wednesday afternoon class as a Sunday afternoon class. What I am going to do is run a class on either of those days once a month and see what works best so for this class I will be holding THREE classes:

Wednesday 22nd January 1 - 3.30pm
Wednesday 22nd January 7 - 9.30pm
Thursday 23rd January 7 - 9.30pm

Cost:$20.00

Email to register your spot and remember if you're coming to a Wednesday class let me know what time slot!

0 comments :

Post a Comment