Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Wrapping Covered!



Hello and happy Monday!

I know ... I haven't posted much of late. I've had lots of errands and last minute custom orders to get done so not so much time to create new goodies to share I'm afraid.

I'd been asked to hold a class making the gift card holders and wine bottle gift tags from my all day 'It's All About The Packaging' class so here it is. I'm sneaking it in just before the holidays!

I came up with two colour ways ... the red/green combo above and this shades of aqua combination ...


I am holding one class to make these projects and it will be on Thursday 19th December, 7 - 9 pm.
The cost for each gift card holder is $3.00 and the wine bottle gift tags are $2.00 each.

When you register let me know how many of each you want to make and what colours!

Thanks for taking a peek :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment