Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dashing With Dasher!

Hello all :)
On Tuesday I discovered I had sold all of my Christmas cards at the crafters cooperative I am in. That meant I had to make a mad dash to make some more.
Here's one of my "dashing" creations ...


Even though the Dasher stamp is retired, I couldn't part with him. I love reindeer images and this guy is no exception. I heat embossed him with white embossing powder and added a 'Merry' in gold at the bottom of the tag. It's a little difficult to see in the photo.
I then stamped various Christmas sentiments on the tag to give it a collage effect. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek, and I hope the holdiday season is a happy one thus far! :D

2 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Wish I could combine patterns like you do, mine end up looking like a dog's breakfast!!

Linda Berger said...

Merry Christmas Maree to YOU & your Family. Hope you New Year is bright and all you want it to be. Thinking of you ...

Post a Comment