Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April's ASI Team Swap

Happy Tuesday all :)
It is a stunningly beautiful day here and I feel rather guilty spending too long in my craft room on a day like this!
Today's share is my contribution to the ASI team swap. I made the background by punching out a border with the SU! scallop border punch. I sponged across the border negative space then moved the border down a couple of millimetres and repeated. Once I had gone down the piece of cardstock I then took another border I had punched and did the same with a different coloured ink, making sure I moved the border piece over slightly. I used Pear Pizzaz and Pool Party ink. I then took the sponged piece and embossed it with dots to give it texture. I am thrilled with the final product! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

0 comments :

Post a Comment