Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, June 14, 2010

ASI Team Challenge


Now, I hear some of you asking what I have been doing of late. I haven't posted many new ideas for a wee while, but, rest assured, I have been busy!
One of the first projects I had to complete was my team challenge for June. One of the other team members chose 'Masculine Cards' and with Father's Day just around the corner, I thought it would fit the bill perfectly.

Pretty simple with only a minimum of "fluff" as I find guys don't like all the "extra" we girls do. Originally, I just had the brown square with the sentiment in the centre but felt something was missing. It took me the longest time to come up with adding the tab. My Upline Carol calls me the 'Details Girl' so I guess I earned the name with this one :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment